• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Winner for March 2014 CB750 Supply Giveaway is Vic Man

CB750Supply

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
Congratulations to Vic Man for winning the Giveaway this month!!! If you can use an extra $50 for parts, make sure you post in next months Giveaway. It will begin April 16th. See you then!!!

Remember us when you need Pamco Units, wiring harnesses, ignition switches, coils, engine oil seal kits, spokes and much more. QUALITY PARTS, BETTER PRICES & FAST SHIPPING.

From your friends at CB750 Supply.

www.cb750supply.com

So I haven't seen many follow up postings from previous winners. I am super happy to have won first off. Second, the deal is 100% real. I simply went on the site, picked out my goodies and paid for the very reasonably priced shipping. A few days later a box of parts arrived!
SUPER COOL!
Thanks CB750 Supply!
I'll post pics of parts on the skoot later, I just got them today and I gotta work ya know!

The list went like this.
Two speedo cables, a set of mirrors, and a set of fork seals. Not a bad stretch of $50 if I say so myself.
Parts look great but I haven't mounted anything.
Both the 73 and 71 need speedo cables and I will most likely put the new mirrors on the 71. Fork seals...it just sounded like a good idea.

Thanks again!

Back