• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Ignorant Gramps Just Wants to carry little woman on back 750

bairi

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I have maybe a grand total of 5000 miles on a street bike, and I recently purchased a '95 CB750 Nighthawk, totally stock. It's in really fine condition though. What I need is some help on making my 90 pound Japanese wife comfy on the back seat. Truth be told, I wouldn't mind sitting an inch or so higher and having more options as to where to place my butt. (Stock saddle insists it rests close to the tank.) I want a rear rack that has a significant sissy bar and I'd like to be able to attach side bags or hard cases. I'm also not happy with the mirrors, I can't see through my elbows. Any suggestions on sources, or any pics of custom made seats and rear racks? There doesn't seem to be much after market stuff out there.

I'm also totally new to forums, this is the first. I'm not sure how to navigate it yet. I assume my email is attached to this?

Any help greatly appreciated.

welcome aboard. nighthawks are great solo bikes,but with a 90lb passenger,,you wont even know she is back there.
hopefully someone else will jump in but there is not a lot of aftermarket stuff for nighthawks i know of. most things even universal you will have to modify something for your purpose.

there are several seatmakers out there,mustang,saddleman,corbin and others,or redo your perhaps by adding foam, reshaping and reupholstering or taller bars so you can sit further back. that is whole nuther thing though,longer cables and wiring. the hard bags,i do not think i have ever seen a nighthawk with them,usually most go with the economy of throwovers. e bay has universal mounting kits and hard bags though,but the bags are pricey and they probably have universal sissy bars too. the mirrors sounds like you need taller ones ,,again e bay.

Back