• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Cycle X race team

dirtdigger

Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Some of you may or may not know but Cycle X has a vintage road race bike that they have been running with what I would call a great success. I know you know more about it than I do Travis:thumbsup:. Travis...do you think there is anyway you or the guys from Cycle X could post the race results etc from the races they attend on this board? Just thinking some of the other guys on here might be interested in knowing how competitive the bike has been. Just a thought.

I would love too see how those guys are doing. I use cycle X parts a lot and have a lot of respect for what they do with and for the 750 community

I'm actually with Matt from Cycle X right now. He says he'll register and check in once in a while and also post updates. :thumbsup:

Thats great, would like to hear from the guys once in a while. I used to check out there old Cycle X forum on Yuku but no one goes there anymore. I sure everyone just got real busy with all the parts they have been coming out with. I wanna hear about the progress on the drag bike too !!:thumbsup:

Back