• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Boulder, CO checking on

bdegroodt

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Howdy!

Recent new owner (borrower?) of a '78 CB750K. Planning on some mods to tank, lighting, junk-in-the-trunk, etc. Second CB I've owned. First one was my first motorized anything as a licensed driver. Had a Windjammer and more issues than I knew how to deal with as a kid. So one day I took my helmet to the tank and beat the living hell out of it for stranding me somewhere.

Cut to 20 years later. I intend to give this one the love it so richly deserves. Simultaneous upgrade/modification to this CB while I work on a '57 M37.

Big (big) thanks in advance to all that will give me enough knowledge to make it through this build. I'll do my best to pay forward and backward.

welcome aboard. colo huh,,i am going to be relocating to northern n.m or southern colo,only thing holding me back really is selling what i have here in la.,now winters over hopefully this spring or summer. replies may be slow here at times but reply someone will. look forward to seeing your build.

Winters not over yet just got about foot of snow last night lol

yeah winters hanging in there this year it seems. it is staying close to the lo 70's/50's though now with it down into the lo 30's some nights. it
has been the coldest winter i recall in over twenty years down here though,more freezes and snow in one season than all of them together.
almanac says it will stay cool unto late april then immediately move to hot n humid during may for these parts. this old house takes a few days catch up. kinda funny having to open windows and doors to it warm up now.

Back