• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

Thanks! I just have another day or two and it'll be on the road. I just have to change the brakes and put the new tire on the rear wheel. So far I (with some assistance from those more knowledgeable than I) have changed the seals in the forks and replaced the oil, changed the front bearings, tire and tube.

The only thing I'm worried about is that the carburetors are a bit "gummy", I'm hoping that once I get it on the road they'll loosen up a little, right now the throttle is a bit tough.

Have you had any trouble with yours? any sage wisdom to pass on to a newbie?

green paint

That green powder coat looks great.

it high temp engine paint I did it my self. hat pic was last summer. here what it looks like now did all the paint and custom work. P220514_14.15[1].jpg

Alright well for starters I'm not from Japan.....Damn you auto correct. But this is my 76 that I just picked up! Haven't laid a finger on her yet, but the work is coming soon!

My CB750 got a bit of a makeover this past late winter/early spring. (The original post with all the info and the before pictures - http://www.cb750.com/threads/188-Let-s-see-your-CB750?p=6650&viewfull=1#post6650 ) Just finished up a few things on it about 2-3 weeks ago and 2 days ago took it on its maiden voyge since getting it all together and messing with the carbs for about 2 weeks straight. I have fallen in love with my bike all over again...

IMG_20140609_120056_zps6c72cf50.jpg

IMG_20140620_185134_zps6a19e59d.jpg

Do not do this at home... :D lol

IMG_20140620_202316_zps53936cc5.jpg

:pimp:

This is my Cb750f. She is my first project, although I haven't touched her yet. I'v only had it a couple days. What do you guys think?IMG_20140618_000955.jpg

I've been on the site for awhile and gotten a lot of help but haven't shown my baby off yet so I figured I'd post some pics!

I bought her about 6 years, haven't had her running in about 4 due to moving around a lot and extreme lack of funds. This summer my buddy and I wheeled her to his garage. So far I've installed a new clutch cable, ignitiion switch, re-built the carbs, replaced cracked gas lines, as well as an oil change and new filter. One carb is still leaking, gotta adjust the float is what I'm thinking and then some new tires and she should be good. First 2 pics are when I brought her home, last one is her in the garage currently.

Attachments

• 750.jpg
    750.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 99
  • 750p2.jpg
    750p2.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 103
  • 750p3.jpg
    750p3.jpg
    102.2 KB · Views: 109
She lives! 1 and 3 weren't firing. Had to replace spark plugs (duh) but had trouble finding a socket that would fit. Set the idle a little higher and she fires right up and purrs like a dream. New rubber on the way. Official first day of autumn not the best time to start the riding season, but better late than never! Cold doesn't bother me so I'll be riding 'till the roads are froze! :D

Back