• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

I thank that's the best way to build, garage built and recycled parts. One off parts make it hard to replace if they fail. In my opinion that is a true custom bike that you can ride every day, not just julery for your butt.

Wow,
That is a super clean bike. You might want to try to sell that windjammer. There are people looking for those from time to time.
Heck, if those pipes are as clean as they look you might re-coup most of your purchase price on the bike.

2014-03-15 11.19.50.jpg2014-03-14 23.58.55.jpg

almost ready!

Wow,
That is a super clean bike. You might want to try to sell that windjammer. There are people looking for those from time to time.
Heck, if those pipes are as clean as they look you might re-coup most of your purchase price on the bike.

I would give the fairing to someone if they were close. The pipes are really that clean, pretty amazing. Spent evening changing back to stock bars and grips. Even got a stock horn, those on the bike were nice and super loud, but I'm after nothing but the original.

Almost ready for some road time

Mine is nearly done, too. Lowered front and back, seat pan shortened, new gold (correct) emblems, drag bar, and lowered gage pack. New coat of clear on the tank and covers. Seat needs redone and hex engine bolt kit on the way. Had it out one day and three people walked over to ask questions. Old Hondas get a lot of attention.

Attachments

• Super Sport before.jpg
    Super Sport before.jpg
    261.4 KB · Views: 188
  • Nearly done.jpg
    Nearly done.jpg
    305.6 KB · Views: 240
  • New exhaust.jpg
    New exhaust.jpg
    247.1 KB · Views: 232
Hey

New guy here, I just bought this 73 750 on Friday. This is my first bike and I'm really looking forward to the journey. Tomorrow I will be starting to do a head gasket and a lot of cleaning. New handle bars and a seat in the near future.

CB1.jpg

CB.jpg

Nick Olson are you in Lancaster Pa, that 73 looks a lot like one I was seeing on Craigs List

Yes I'm Lancaster. It was on craiglist for about 3 days before I bought it. The father and son I bought it from said he had it up for sale last year as well but they never got the price they wanted.

Yes I'm Lancaster. It was on craiglist for about 3 days before I bought it. The father and son I bought it from said he had it up for sale last year as well but they never got the price they wanted.

Welcome to the forum neighbor. Hope to see you at some of the local vintage shows and swap meets.

Google- York Vintage Bike Nights and White Rose MC. The White Rose MC puts on several show & swap meets at there Jefferson Hill CLimb facility every year, including the vintage jap show late in the summer also have the White Rose Thunder show in late september at the York Fair Grounds.

bike_1.jpg bike_2.jpg
bike_4.jpg bike_5.jpg

Finally time to share the finished product with the community, hope you like it.
It fired up, carbs synced, timing set, but has not been ridden yet.
Need proof of insurance and registration, can't risk a ticket.
Stupid me I didn't realize the center stand pin can't be removed unless the
muffler is removed too. I need to cut 2" off the center stand before I can use it,
or leave it off altogether.
The crappy rubber gators I bought only lasted 6 months and now are cracking and splitting,
so I will have to tear the front end off again soon just for that.
So, still some fine tuning and fiddling to do. Thanks for looking.
Daren

Nice starter, plenty of potential. It's just a hassle these engines have to be removed to do any top end work.

Back