• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

i'm just getting started............here's what i have to start with IMG_0863.JPG

Brand new on here, I just purchased a 1976 CB 750 super sport, and I am excited about the new scoot.image.jpg

Last edited:
Ok guys, let's see your CB750s! My project Honda CB750 isn't much to look at, but I'll start.

attachment.php
Another one? Oye! You da man Travis, Who would have thunk the Cb's would develop such a following.. Tis winter here in Cleveland and I just had mine trailered to a shop..Cant wait to get it back.. That one looks like a fun project..Good Luck Buddy..

Awesome scoot, I just bought a 76 just like yours except red color for that year. I am excited about getting her home should get her by the end of next week

image.jpg
image.jpg

Last edited:
Another one? Oye! You da man Travis, Who would have thunk the Cb's would develop such a following.. Tis winter here in Cleveland and I just had mine trailered to a shop..Cant wait to get it back.. That one looks like a fun project..Good Luck Buddy..

Same one. And fun? Looks like a lot of work to me. :D :wink2:

Back