• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

Yes the 77 and 78 supersport engine most commonly referred to as the F2. Some parts are interchangable but not all, there are some differences between these motors and the K's. Feel free to pm me if you need more info. I dont want to clutter up this post too much. And I hope you start a new build post when you get to tearing into it, I am interested!

usmc5811; I have several K engines and lots of parts sitting around, I'm not that far from you in Hanover Pa Adams county. If you need anything let me know.

Here's my recently completed 1974 CB750. I did all the work myself except for the head and cylinder work. Took me 2-1/2 years. I started with a total basket case. The highly modified gas tank is off of a Suzuki GT750. The rear seat section is made out of walnut and basswood.

I just purchased the CB750 chopper this week. It will be my next project.

dbc85a6e8bdb1bd8f7cea4f8f455ebd8.jpg

fbfa09de8299aa5eb66c8e65512df3d6.jpg

Nice job

Probably just a one-off tank, someone started building a tank and thats what they came up with. Thats the whole thing with choppers, take something, cutting it up and make it work on your bike.

Probably just a one-off tank, someone started building a tank and thats what they came up with. Thats the whole thing with choppers, take something, cutting it up and make it work on your bike.

My thought exactly and wouldn't be hard to build a clone of that at all it's a very simple design.

I suppose. Two almost identical "one offs" just seems like something involving conspiracy theories, not chopper gas tanks. LOL

Back