• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

001.jpg
this my bike it started life as a 77 and well

Here is my first 750! Tried to keep her original!

DSCN0007aaa.jpg

There sure are a bunch of good looking bikes on this site. Some beautiful custom work!

Drew

443.jpg

Bought this bike in card board boxes. Doing everything in my garage. Its a learning experience for sure. The fender is cut and fit, just dont have a recent pic up. i know its not a show bike. But hope to have it screamin through Pittsburgh soon (regardless of the weather)

Fantastic bikes and projects. No matter what you like, just go for it!. It is not about the destination it's all about the journey.
I was living the worst time of my life and this project helped me to stay in track! I am not a mechanic and never tought I could do something like that. But here is it! Congratulation to every bike lover and ours crazy projects!

Attachments

• Cafe Racer (104).jpg
    Cafe Racer (104).jpg
    178.8 KB · Views: 283
  • Cafe Racer (86).jpg
    Cafe Racer (86).jpg
    255 KB · Views: 308
This is the second of 2 -1975 honda cb750 four's that I have. I got the first one when I was 19 after a friend and I hauled it out from behind a tobaco barn. He road it for the first year and sold it to me the next year. Its still in peices waiting for me to finish restoring it.
The second one I found in NC when I parked my first one due to head gasket leaks. I returned it close to stock since it came with a bunch of parts. Painted the gas tank and side covers and recently overhauled the engine.

uyi.jpgDSCF1083.jpg

Got this about a month ago from its original owner. 1981 11k miles. I polished it up and bit and put on a new V&H pipe.
svpost.JPG

Nice, Diggin the Vetter Fairing......

Here is my first 750! Tried to keep her original!

DSCN0007aaa.jpg

There sure are a bunch of good looking bikes on this site. Some beautiful custom work!

Drew
Great bike, I'm gettin ready to post a pic of my bike about finished..well, as finished as my wallet will allow.. Awesome Buddy....

It lives! 8 months, more beer consumed then St. James Gate can produce, 286 yds of ducktape and a whole lot of thanks to a cast of stars within this forum20121130_120334.jpg

Bought this 1971 CB750 K1 a few years ago for $1,000 in the Ohio area from the original owner. It was a rust bucket since it was covered by a tarp for several years and trapped moisture caused anything steel or chrome to rust to a very nice brown. The good thing is it only had 5,500 miles on it so I was hoping for no major mechanical issues. After a full winter of dismantling, cleaning, replacing parts, painting, etc. It was ready to go in Spring. Loved every minute of it and handles very well. Lots of Harley riders in this area, but they too appreciate the vintage bike - since they all owned one in the 70's anyway.

Cannon pics 024.jpg

Picked up the gem last weekend off of Craigslist for $200.
2012-12-29_16-29-30_228.jpg

I has been sitting outside for many years and is pretty rusty and the engine is locked up. I'm using it as a parts bike since the other one I got has a good engine, but is missing a lot of parts. When I saw this I thought it would be better than buying everything I need seperately, then I can sell the rest off for parts. The side covers alone are worth half what I paid for it.

Starting searching this site and dont be afraid to ask questions, Im sure we can help get it running right.

Back