• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

On the meanace are the rear sets Omars and with the cycle x carbs what did you do with the vacum lines? How hard was it to tune/ jet with pods and the exhaust. By the way what exhaust is that. Thanks

here is my donor
007-1.jpg

here is how she looks now
070.jpg

069-1.jpg

thank you and yes it is cycle x the rims are from an s10 and just to mock up i have something else planned for them

001.jpg003.jpg I rebuilt the engine and painted the frame and sheet metal. The frame is a cyclex pro-street at 7" stretch in the back and 4" in the front, set at 34 deg. I did all the fabrication and assembly. Everything that could be replaced has been replaced with new parts. The tank was set in place just for the picture and I have since wet sanded and buffed it out.

I like the cyclex pro street frame. What color is that? Really looks shiney in the picture. Whats that cover on the left rear of the bike?

my new toy

bought it on my burithday 3-27-12 been working on it , and riding the snot out of it since, its a 1973 with a built motor, i think its 836?, cleaned tank,carbs,new tires and paint, call it ole smoky

Attachments

• honda750 004.jpg
    honda750 004.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 328
  • honda750 013.jpg
    honda750 013.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 339
  • honda750 015.jpg
    honda750 015.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 319
IMG_20120407_144612.jpg IMG_20120407_144822.jpg mail.jpg

It is a 1975 HONDA CB750F. I fitted a 2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 front end and rear swingarm to the CB750 frame. I had Sled Alley Hotrods in Clinton Twp. MI. smooth down the entire frame and metal finish any imperfections so I could have it chromed. He (Thanks Matt) also made the midpipe for the stock CB750 exhaust so I could fit the M4 pipe, did all of the finish welding of the suspension brackets, modified the oil tank to fit and got rid of the hole in the rear of the tank that the stock seat would normally cover. I did all of the wiring new from scratch and put all of the electrical on the back of the bike so the tail would cover all that ugliness. The tail that I chose is from Airtech-Streamlining. It is called a Universal Bimoto Tail. I also decided on the "WAVE" headlight for the front. I wanted to keep a raw look and thought it went well. All oil lines and brake lines are stainledd and chrome. Probably the most challenging part was the drivetrain. I had a stock CB sprocket modified with an offset and shaved about an inch and a half off of the rear sprocket carrier to move the chain in. I then had to convert to a 520 O-Ring set up because there was ZERO room. It ended up working out perfect and I didnt have to run a jackshaft(lucky). After all of that fun stuff, I polished all of my engine case covers and valve cover, had her painted and decaled wih real 22k goldleaf stickers(My son's initials) and cleared over. That's a wrap! Hope you like it, and NICE BIKE everyone!

Answers!

^ I love it! the forks, the wheels, the seat, the bar ends... very nice!
Thanks, I love it too! Classified Moto www.classifiedmoto.com/blog were the first guys I saw doing the front ends and 17in wheels, the rest was Wrenchmonkee's influence www.wrenchmonkees.com The bar ends were my idea alone, wanted a minimalist approach the work for front and rear.

On the meanace are the rear sets Omars and with the cycle x carbs what did you do with the vacum lines? How hard was it to tune/ jet with pods and the exhaust. By the way what exhaust is that. Thanks
The rear sets are Omar's Tarrozi. The Carb set up wasn't that hard at all, actually fairly easy compared to the stockers. Because it sits so low had to find something that wouldn't be in the way, picked it up off of Cycle X as well and the Cone too.

The Brat sure does sit pretty bud. Luv murdered look..... Great job.
It does sit low, its the 17's bring it down a bit. May not look like it but its pretty nimble. The murdered look works for now but it'll get paint soon. Thanks

Back