• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

My 1975 cb750F.....my first CB and I love it!

It is for sale....maybe.

Attachments

• IMG_9695.JPG
    IMG_9695.JPG
    87.2 KB · Views: 156
Should have been a build thread on here somewhere for the bike. Its all custom so there is very little stock parts.

They are likely too large in size. The internet typically rejects those that are too big as they take way too long to load, people get bored and go to another page.

If you have called them .jpeg then rename them to .jpg.

You can have pics too big and not by filesize per se, but by resolution, if over 640X480 then you are often there, cam files are often bigger than that. I have never seen a site say the pics are too big, they always say something else, you just have to know it is a size issue.

'Invalid file type' is often a catch all for anything wrong, it may not be the file type at all.

Hi all,

I'm Filippo AKA Maeroda in this forum, I do live and work in Italy, I'm 49 years old Italian born American citizen.
I hold a Honda CB750FB in my garage, a candy bourgogne red model manufactured in 1982.
Got this motorbike from a guy unable to drive it because it was too difficult for him, eventually after turning it over to me he brought a scooter.
That is, this CB750FB is the same model my father had when I was a young fuck.
I spent the last 6 months head down on the CB undergoing some repair and overhaul on this bike, e.g. the alternator rotor, rear shocks, clutch and a some few things.
Now I'm quite happy about the results.
Cheers to all and we got to fight covid-19 and stay alive!!annunciomymoto.jpg

Back