• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1976 Honda CB750 K or F?

pythonregius24

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Howdy! I am newbie here and in motorcycles in general. I am about to purchased a Honda CB750 on Craigslist.

Here is the link

http://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/mcy/3072343870.html

Now, I am specifically looking for the F version as I would like to turn this bike into a cafe in the future.

So is this a K or an F? I asked the seller, he does not know.

Thank you guys

2012-06-13 08.11.29.jpg2012-06-13 08.12.03.jpg

Welcome!

That's a K. You can tell by the rear drum brake, tank, side covers, rear brake light, and a few other things. The F's had a rear disk brake. Another way to tell is by the VIN. If it starts with CB750-, it's a K and if it starts with CB750F-, it's an F.

Welcome!

That's a K. You can tell by the rear drum brake, tank, side covers, rear brake light, and a few other things. The F's had a rear disk brake. Another way to tell is by the VIN. If it starts with CB750-, it's a K and if it starts with CB750F-, it's an F.

Ok. Thanks travis!whoah you are in here too. i just saw you on XS650 forum :)

You're welcome.

Why do you want an F for your cafe? rear brake? tank?

I am also very curious of the big differences, I have been searching the web and haven't found model differences. I'm getting my first bike on Saturday. A 1976 cb750f. And I want to cafe it. Just doing clubman and a seat to begin. Then moving from there as money allows.

Back