• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

February 2014 Giveaway from CB750 Supply

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kool, I bought my first bike, '78 CB750K new, it's been sitting garaged last 35 years. Laid it down, didn't get replacement parts back then (family first). NOW, I too am restoring it to ride again. Larry
I just picked up a non running title 1978 cb750, would love to join in on this and get it on the road by spring!

Last edited:
Count me in.
Welcome to CB750 Supply's February 2014 Giveaway. Everyone needs parts and we always pick a winner. Why not enter, because we may pick YOU. If you need FREE money for PARTS then enter for your chance to win a $50 gift certificate to our store. All you have to do is post in this thread. This is a random drawing which will end February 28, 2014 at 1:00 pm. Good Luck to all!!!

From your friends at CB750 Supply.

www.cb750supply.com

Woohoo!!

Here's my winning post!

Welcome to CB750 Supply's February 2014 Giveaway. Everyone needs parts and we always pick a winner. Why not enter, because we may pick YOU. If you need FREE money for PARTS then enter for your chance to win a $50 gift certificate to our store. All you have to do is post in this thread. This is a random drawing which will end February 28, 2014 at 1:00 pm. Good Luck to all!!!

www.cb750supply.com

I'm in this to win this....

www.cb750supply.com

I'm in this to win this....

Well I got my 75 750 nearly 20 years ago from a landlord cleaning out a rental for $14.hacked up wirin,bottomed out extended forks,16" rear rim with a wideass car tire. Now its a raked out hard-tailed old school style bobber/chopper on 19"s. All. On a modified stock chassis ( bad news is after all this work its got a Bad oil leak. Spraying all over the points! So if I win I guess ill be getting some seals & gaskets)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back