• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - CB750 K5 Chrome parts

grepper

Old Bike Nerd
Reaction score
These parts don't have to be mint condition, I'm not shooting to win any state wide vintage shows with this bike. Just nice enough to get some ooohs and awes.

Looking for;
Fork Ears (really need these)
Mirrors (stock round style, there are plenty of after market mirrors out there, so the price has to be right)
Front Fender
Rear Fender
Tail Light bracket
Shocks
Handle Bars (Stock with internal wiring)
Speedo Back Plate (really need this too)

You might try EMC salvage located in Yale Mi. I bought a few items from them in the past. They have alot more parts than are listed on there site. Ph.# 810-387-3513 most of the parts Your searching for are high end, Might consider having them replated like I did, But most chromers are backed up 6mo.s Good luck on the Your search.

Mirrors

These parts don't have to be mint condition, I'm not shooting to win any state wide vintage shows with this bike. Just nice enough to get some ooohs and awes.

Looking for;
Fork Ears (really need these)
Mirrors (stock round style, there are plenty of after market mirrors out there, so the price has to be right)
Front Fender
Rear Fender
Tail Light bracket
Shocks
Handle Bars (Stock with internal wiring)
Speedo Back Plate (really need this too)

Grepper - I have a pair of original round mirrors from '78 Super Sport. Very good condition. You are welcome to them if you pay the freight. PM me.

Still Looking for a set of stock handle bars (the kind with holes for wiring) and a Speedo back plate (72-75 have trip meter in the back and hence an extra hole).

Thanks, ended up buying some bars from cb750supply.com and a set of gauges from a guy off of forum.sohc4.net.

Back