• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New piston rings for big bore kit?

Stabler

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
Hi gang,

I'm looking at a set with both cylinfer and pistons here and before I buy anuthing I'd like to know if anyone knows where to get the right piston rings.

I know it's a 836cc with 65 mm pistons and the pistons are domed ART pistons. Does anyone know if there's any rings out there that fit these or do I have to habe some manufactured. I know Totalseal is asking close to $150 for a custom set and that is more than half of what I would be paying for both cylinders and pistons together, ergo a no go.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance, Stabler.

Measure the groove width of all three rings and I can measure my Wiseco 836 rings, maybe they are the same.

I'll try and get some measurements. I don't have them on hand right now. I'll get back on monday or tuesday.
Thanks DD.

I got this sorted DD.
The kit is an ActionFours which makes the ART pistons Honda CB350T +1.00 bore pistons. And those piston rings are a PITA to find. I'll keep lookimg for another bigbore kit. Something cheap is bound to pop up sooner or later.
I just thought I'd put the info on the ActionFours up here for everyone else to see.

Johnny - out.

Back