• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Overwhelmed!

chonface

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I have the engine out on my garage work bench and frame sitting on the ground next to it. Hundreds of parts covering that half of the garage. I know i have a long ways to go :(

so many distractions ...ill never get her done

if i had cash id take it to a local cafe builder and see what he does with it.

i just wanna ride!!! AAAAHHHH havent rode since august

apoligies for venting

Yes we have... Work on one thing at time and it will come together! If you know the engine runs and you aren't tearing into it, that will save you a lot of time.

That's why it's good to have more than 1 bike :D

Yes, we have all been there, try to stay organized, photos and those freezer bags you can label are very helpful. Divide and concur.

Yep - me too. Half rebuilt engine and months of work ahead. Keep focussed and as grepper says take plenty of photos and label everything up in bags, I even do sketches in a notebook for some things. It easy to think you'll remember wher it all goes, believe me you wont. Good luck!

I was just thinking the same thing so I went in and made a timeline plan for completion. Seemed to ease my worry a bit.
This just happened 2 days ago so I definitely get it.
frame.jpg

Back