• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Ignition switch and Handle bar switches.

Flandango

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Hello troops,

I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you geniuses will be able to answer:

Firstly, My '74 cb750 has metal handle bar switches on both sides. That is to say that the housings are metal while the physical switches (buttons) are plastic. I can't seem to find replacements for them. Any ideas where I might find these?

Secondly, I wonder if it is possible to buy an ignition switch (key) that has a push button starter as part of the unit, ie: beside the key? I think it would be kinda cool. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Ign switch

Hello troops,

I have a couple of questions that I hope some of you geniuses will be able to answer:

Firstly, My '74 cb750 has metal handle bar switches on both sides. That is to say that the housings are metal while the physical switches (buttons) are plastic. I can't seem to find replacements for them. Any ideas where I might find these?

Secondly, I wonder if it is possible to buy an ignition switch (key) that has a push button starter as part of the unit, ie: beside the key? I think it would be kinda cool. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Cycle X has an auto style switch.

Back