• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - WTB-Super Sport emblems

motogtp

CB750 Addict
Reaction score
I need a tank emblem and side cover emblem for a 1978 Super Sport. Ebay seller wanted $150 for two gold tank emblems. Seems like too much. What do you all think? Also need one side cover emblem. Ebay has a few for the 1975-1977 but I have yet to see any for the 1978. Are they just much harder to come by? Any other suggestions? Thanks.

Attachments

• Super Sport in progress.jpg
    Super Sport in progress.jpg
    304 KB · Views: 93
Side cover

I have two 750four side cover emblems,is that what your lookin for?

This is a picture of what I am looking for. Evidently the 1978 was unique. Also looking for one gold tank emblem. Says HONDA with Super Sport in smaller script below. Anything you can do would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• side cover.jpg
    side cover.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 105
I have the 750 four emblem s but I sold the red orange and black tank that had the "supersport "emblem underneath.do you need 1 or two of the 750four emblems?Snapshot_2014104.jpg

I have the 750 four emblem s but I sold the red orange and black tank that had the "supersport "emblem underneath.do you need 1 or two of the 750four emblems?View attachment 3325

Dreadstar - the one in your picture is the '75-'77 emblem. The one I need has slanted, solid letters. Thanks for the offer anyway. The '78 stuff seems to be hard to find.

Back