• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

No Power

Jack64

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hi guys, I am new to your site, forum. Wonder if any one can help. Bought my 750 about two weeks ago. was a non-runner. I sorted out couple of things, including the carbs. Dismantled, cleaned and then bench synced them. Bike was running fine. Then I vacuum synced the carbs. Now, I have a splutter when I accelerate. I can redline the bike standing still. Replaced the sparkplugs. The old ones were black. HELP:banghead:

What year? So your bike was running well and then you vacuum synced them and now it has problems?

Hi Travis, thank you for replying. The bike is a 1982 model. Yes, was running great, and then I was told it needed the carbs synced. Now, as I mentioned, she splutters.

CB750F.jpg

Wow that looks clean! Who told you the carbs needed to be synced? I mean what symptoms was it showing that lead them to believe that? What procedure did you follow to synchronize them?

Back