• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Nice 71 CB750 on ebay

The prices for "original" or restored bikes is starting to go way up. It seems to go in cycles with the cb750's. Stock bikes are going to be worth some money especially if you have original tank, covers and exhaust.

My dad had one in that color. I like 750 choppers and cafe bikes but there is just something about the look of an original 750. :cool:

The prices for "original" or restored bikes is starting to go way up. It seems to go in cycles with the cb750's. Stock bikes are going to be worth some money especially if you have original tank, covers and exhaust.

Being a Chopper guy, I don't follow the resto scene a lot. Are we in one of those "up price" cycles now? LOL
I got a clean '78 with 6300 miles. I'll most likely have tank, side covers and clean 4-4 pipes available soon ;)

My dad had one in that color. I like 750 choppers and cafe bikes but there is just something about the look of an original 750. :cool:

I have a '73 450 twin, same color, parts all on the self, tank, headlight bucket and ears, maybe even the side covers...
The rest will end up cafe or tracker.

I'm the same way.. I like choppers and cafes, but I also really like these clean early restored bikes. I wish I could have one (or more) of each. I'm the same way regarding the XS650.

I think we are in somewhat of an up cycle in prices, people seem to be paying a lot for originals. The earlier the year the better though because they are more desirable.

Back