• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New Cycle-X Ignition System installed last night!!

Gonzo

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Hell!! This thing rocks!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cycle-X-Hig...180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb7ce779c

Never heard my CB respond so fast to throttle blips to high rpms!! Pulled the Dyna(saur) ign off for this one. It provides like 90 points of reference per revolution to respond faster to inputs. Also fires 3x per combustion stroke thru all RPMs.

Need to get two more some day to put on the other CBs.

Gonz

I have been on there but as oznoG because there was already a Gonzo there, so no, probably bot the one you were thinking of. I no longer have a VTX.

My friend Matt from Cycle X was telling me about that ignition when they were developing it. They were pretty excited about it. I want to get one for my CB750 when I get it back on the road.

I was wondering how well the system worked. I would like to get one someday to. Thanks for the review Gonzo. Let us know how you like it.

If I wasen't mad broke right now I'd get me one now that I'm building my wiring harness from scratch..

Pretty sure I'm gonna get myself one of those pretty soon, so long as the $ in my pocket don't get needed somewhere else. My CB500 would like it, lots. Been eyeballin them for awhile, they're nice. Good to hear some confirmation.

Back