• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

MAC black exhaust

They work but they are not the best quality or the best performing. Cycle X has better quality and better performing 4 into 1 exhausts for not a whole lot more. The Macs work if you are looking for the cheaper exhaust. A lot of people do run them because they have been around forever.

I put a Mac on my 79 750f didnt like the sound, too high pitched. I like a more low rumble tone. did fit nice though

I'm running the MAC 4into1 black system on the Stinkster. Seems to work very well, The sound is very high pitched but I am running at speed and it does sound fast. I have removed the baffle as I am running a CR35 carb with NOS and 10.5:1 compression.

Last edited:
Im running it and i really like the sound. its really loud without the baffle in it, which is how im running it. Make sure to replace the crush copper seals when changing your exhaust. one thing i really dont like about it, is that it drags on the ground when i really lean the bike over to the right. you really have to lean far over to make it drag, but ive done it at least 10 times and it scares the hell out of me when it does happen.

I have been using the black Mac 4-1 exhaust for the past four years. It has performed quite well but has begun to rust. It doesn't look that good anymore but it is still working fine. It was well worth the original price. All in all a decent set of pipes.

Back