• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

75 pics

wyliecoyote

wyliecoyote
Reaction score
Sorry it took so long, this is after some clean up and disposal of the king & queen seat....Doug

Attachments

• IMG_0895.jpg
    IMG_0895.jpg
    307.7 KB · Views: 167
  • IMG_0893.jpg
    IMG_0893.jpg
    306.7 KB · Views: 279
Thx Im going to try to go original blue with tank and side covers, keep the frame stock just in case i want to go all original at some point. I kinda hate to see these bikes all choped up!

That tank is my favorite of all the cb750 color schemes as well. It should look great when you're done. Do you have a source for the black and gold decal for the tank?

k nice

Well I saw some reproductions ones on ebay. Here's one: http://www.ebay.com/itm/CutGrafix-H...Parts_Accessories&hash=item1e6b28f9dd&vxp=mtr

I guess you paint the center black and the decal is just the gold, black, and white stripes. I'm assuming the process is spray the sides black, mask if off, spray your color, then apply the decal, then spray the clear.

Thx for that info,,,Travis I rode it around the block a few times im about ready to throw a plate on it and try a real ride....whoop!

Lol I would but im in hickory nc. And if you wanted to ship it out and have it shipped back I could promise a 10 day turn around with a factory paint scheme say $400 but that's no serious body work. A cracked side cover add $10 serious rust on the tank well that gets to be a pain but if you got a faded paint and need a few nicks fixed $400 n u pay shipping that's a standard light bucket tank and 2 sides Ppg paint. If you need samples of work. Eyekandiekustoms on facebook

Back