• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

grepper

Old Bike Nerd
Reaction score
I know I could email Pete directly, but I know he's on here and sharing his suggestion would be beneficial to many.

So my Pamco Ultimate Ignition system is in the mail. Wondering what is the suggested spark plug for this system?

By the way, I'm budget minded and love how his suggested Autolite #64s work on my xs650s.

Stick with the stock plug, it is the best all around plug for the 750. I use them in stock and modified motors.

Grepper,

I tried a variety of plugs in my '74 CB750 with a PAMCO and eventually came back to the stock plugs. You can, however, open up the gap to .035 with the "Ultimate" coil for a little better performance and better gas mileage.

There you go, a response by dirtdigger who always has valuable, informed replies on this forum, and Pete, the expert behind the ignition system.

Thanks guys!

So NGK D8EA it is, with a gap opening to .035 for a little better performance and better gas mileage.

Back