• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Carb Sync

PharmD750

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I am looking at purchasing a good brand of carb sync because the shop around here wants 125 to sync my carbs. I have a friend that also needs this done so we are just going to purchase one together rather than spend 250 to get it done. Just curious if anyone has an opinion.

You can pickup the pro motion fluid sync set like I got for under $100 but there inferior to a good set of vacuum gauges, You have sync all four fluid towers on the tool every time You use it and if You make a slight mistake the fluid gets sucked up into the intake of Your engine. I used it and got good results but I think now I should have shelled out extra money and bought the vacuum gauges. But it,s not something Your going to use all the time.

Watched the video, Seems like decent alternative to the motion pro, I wish I still had My old mercury tool from years back oh well. Let us know how it works when You get it

Going to search around a bit more to make sure there isn't anything else I haven't seen that might be a better option but I do like how this one seems to work. side by side gauges seem like they would be harder to compare and I have read reviews about how some do nothing but jump all over making it impossible to sync.

The E.P.A. outlawed them because of the mercury content, Vacuum gauges will jump around unless they have good adjustable flow controls.

I have a set of carbtunes and like the setup except for the plastic connectors that screw into the carbs for connecting the hoses. I get the impression that they might crossthread easily and find myself being overly cautious when I screw them in.

I bought a set of brass connectors but haven't used them.

Back