• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Bike came with extra parts that I do not need

PharmD750

CB750 Member
Reaction score
I recently bought a 78 cb750k and it came with a bunch of spare stock parts. I can get you pictures just pm me.

I have a rear fender in good shape with license plate and brake light, no dents. just needs a polish. (Brake light plastic is broke)
set of stock gauges (tach and speedo) they work great (says just over 15000 miles on em) they do have a bit of rust pitting on the chrome backs. I have seen nice pairs go for over 150 bucks. I would like to get $100.
rear inner fender
bottom for stock air box
one front turn signal and one rear turn signal
one set of stock rear shocks
horn
rear grab bar that goes around back of seat
I also have the stock set of exhaust pipes. One pipe is rotted through but have been told that it can be repaired. They do have some pits in them from rust but like you know they are hard to find since they were the first thing people changed back in the day. I see them go for about 60-70 dollars per pipe in this condition. I would like $225 for the set.

I will have more parts in the near future as I replace the ones currently on the bike.

I thought I would offer them up here before I put them on ebay in a week or two. Make me an offer and I can get you shipping costs as soon as I can.

I am also willing to trade depending on the item. I am looking for café style items. Thanks!

Bump! I can ship most parts for around 20 dollars or under. Parts will be going on ebay this coming week. I can accept paypal.

Back