• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - 750k5 starter button & side covers

wyliecoyote

wyliecoyote
Reaction score
Just a couple things i need starter button or right hand controls & side covers 1975 cb750 or equivilant...please contact me if u have have spares....thx Doug

I believe I have atleast one or two..maybe 3...lol I'll have to look, these are entire hand controls or mainly complete...you know the deal there...I'll check them out tommorrow for you.

Wylie,
I dug around tonight, foune a complete set of stock CB hand controls Lft/Rt.. Starter button is sticky...horn button is not...Im pretty sure they are inter-changeable..Also have two similar aftermarket palstic hand controls with "square" starter buttons along with another brand new after market plastic hand control with a round starter button...let me know what you think Sir.

I'll disassemble the sticky starter button and see if its swappable with the horn or if it can be freed up tonight..They are just laying around so I rather they be put to use.

Wow thx

How cool of u to do that i had a spare horn button off an rd350 but the configuration was inverted so i had to abort that idea. but hey thx for all your efforts!...:)

How are you making out?

How cool of u to do that i had a spare horn button off an rd350 but the configuration was inverted so i had to abort that idea. but hey thx for all your efforts!...:)
Wylie, how is the starter button coming along? Still have all my controls laying out..lol I just thought of something, my brother has two CB side covers..What are ya willing to give for them? I'll mention it to him tommorrow..They are mopar purple with giant prismatique flake..lol If I remember correctly they are in good shape as far as tabs..

Still kick starting, the upside is it starts easily. Do the side covers have the emblems? Mines a 75 if thecovers are correct id definatley be interested to pay whatevers fair for your bro they are pretty tough find so yes hook me up. My email wyliecoyote30@yahoo.com pics would b great...thx bobber

Side cover are from a 73, they have all emblems... He said 75 for both, you pay shipping..let me know if your interested ill snap pics this weekend..

Im all in thx!Ive got paypal or i can send a check. I saw the purple bike in your build pics. Very sweet bikes & looks like u guys had a good time building them too! Right arm Thx again Doug

Allrighty, I let him know, we'll work out the details on shipping this week...do want any express shipping or just normal USPS..Im hoping these puppies fit in one of the flat rat 5-7day USPS boxes:)

Sidecovers

Allrighty, I let him know, we'll work out the details on shipping this week...do want any express shipping or just normal USPS..Im hoping these puppies fit in one of the flat rat 5-7day USPS boxes:)

usps no hurry thx Doug Wylie 12060 W.Alameda Pkwy Lakewood C0. 80228 wyliecoyote30@yahoo.com k cool let me know the payment details..thx

Back