• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - WANTED, OEM luggage rack

Bohnzye

CB750 Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am looking for an OEM Luggage rack for my 76 Honda cb 750 f. I have the original to post a picture of what Im looking for. the support that goes over the shock bolt just broke on mine and don't want to re weld it.. Also, there are 2 removable clevis pins that allow the luggage rack to pivot backwards for acces to the seat. Thanks so much.

Post your pic and I'll see how it matches to the one I just took off my 71.

Thanks for checking Vic, I have attached several different views of my luggage rack...

Attachments

• P1090709.jpg
    P1090709.jpg
    121.3 KB · Views: 103
  • P1090710.JPG
    P1090710.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 111
  • P1090711.JPG
    P1090711.JPG
    88.4 KB · Views: 107
  • P1090712.JPG
    P1090712.JPG
    94.2 KB · Views: 105
Hey Vicman, Is that sissy bar removable from the luggage wrack? I really just need the wrack but will pay for both to have the wrack shipped...Thankyou.

Yeah, it will come apart. The tricky part is going to be how to ship/box it. I would rather get rid of the whole thing since I won't be using either. I also have a very nice fairing if you are interested.
How much is the rack worth to you?

Yeah, it will come apart. The tricky part is going to be how to ship/box it. I would rather get rid of the whole thing since I won't be using either. I also have a very nice fairing if you are interested.
How much is the rack worth to you?
Dang, What kind of fairing? Is it the Vetter Windjammer...

71 CB750.jpgNot a Vetter, it came off a 71, a little too early. I haven't looked too closely at the label. I'll take some close pictures tonight but you can see what it all looked like in this pic from when I brought it home. I don't plan to use the highway bars either.:wink2:

We exchanged a few PMs but nothing came of it. :rolleyes:
I still have the luggage rack, sissy bar, highway bars, and fairing if you are interested. Shipping will be the hop since the parts are odd shaped.

Back