• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

The Walking Dead on AMC

From what I gather it is a prison and there may be people inside doing there own thing so to speak. In regards to that sword person with the zombie pets !? I just hope they dont go to sci fi on us next season. It has been somewhat believable if you believe in zombies being possible but I hope they keep it somewhat believable. Seems to many times series get to off the wall as they scramble for new ideas for the show. Either way I will still watch next season!

Great final episode, love the show. There was an after show / feature called Talking Dead, its about 30mins you can probably find it online. Its definitely a prison and suggested the 3rd season will spend a fair amount of time. The sword girl with chained up zombie's is from the comics / she'll play an integral roll next season - she's learned how to train the zombies!!

It is a good show. I just hope they dont ruin it by making things to far out there like all the other shows out there.

Thank you for the new season of the Walking Dead:D Did we all get to see the first episode of the new season last night? Not too bad so far just hope they don't ruin it by making it to fake and putting too much drama in it.

Yes! I wouldn't miss it. Lots of action and not a lot of down time like when they were on the farm. "holy shit"

I'm looking forward to next weeks episode.

Another good episode I think. Rick is finally growing a set and taking charge. I think Carl is still a pain in the *ss though.

I agree. And I'm not sure what they're going to do about Hershel... I don't think he'll make it to the end of the season.

Yeah, Carl is a pain. I blame Lori, she's not keeping an eye on him. Every episode he wonders off, the boy is going to get himself killed.

I liked the part where she was worried that the baby would die inside of her and become a zombie. I wonder if it would eat its way out?

And the plot thickens. That governor guy is messed up! It was kind of slow last night but it gave it a twist, hope they dont twist too far though and kill of too many of the original characters.

Was a nice change of pace although I would have liked to see at least a little update on the guys at the prison. I'm sure the next episode will only be about the prison. Maybe the episode after the story will come together again. I'm sure it does as I've seen it in the previews. It should be interesting when Merle sees Rick and Daryl again.

Do you think pain in the *ss Carl was actually able to shoot his mom? Heard a shot but not sure if he could actually do it. A crying baby and a one legged old man....hmmm.

Back