• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

The Walking Dead on AMC

Man, that Rick is getting wacky. I think Glenn needs to step up and take over - and take out the Govenor.

But Daryl needs to come back - hopefully not to find his "girlfriend" with that other guy.

This did turn out to be a lot more interesting episode then they have been recently. Seems like everyone is going crazy through! Thought it was kind of funny that everyone is a crack shot with their pistols but can't hit a think with there automatic rifles.

Yeah they suck with those rifles! They can hit every zombie in the head at 10 yards one handed with their pistols but can't hit a guy at 50 yards with a rifle. Maybe it's because the zombies aren't shooting at them?

Yeah its building up for the big confrontation just in time to end for the season lol. Rick should have taken out the governor when he had the chance. I want to like Rick but he pusses out too much.

Yeah it sucks sitting there for 40min-1hr watching a show that should take 20min. They have the finale planned out, and created two filler shows. You'd think they could tuck in a few little events here and there to fill the gaps.

Well last weeks show was alright and this one was too I guess. It sure wasn't the season finally that had last season.

Well who else thought Eugene was full of shit from the first time they introduced him?

I did. Then the more he said, the more I believed he was just blowing smoke.

Yeah he just didn't seem to be a scientist type. He is not stupid by any means but I never did think that he was telling the truth about knowing how to stop it.

I with you guys. That didn't surprise me at all. I guess they did a good job of casting a little bit of doubt on his character.

Yep still watching. Almost turned it off a week or so ago because it was slow, then people started dying and Carl lost his eye. That got my attention!

I do, jammin' series. Of course I can tear the logic used 90% of the time utterly to shreds. It was obvious the blonde chick's kid was going to self destruct and take others with him last season ender. Darrel and the RPG came to the rescue pretty well. Scratch one biker gang. And this last loner that ripped Rick off of the supply truck? Who didn't see that one coming?

Back