• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

The Walking Dead on AMC

Yeah that was dumb...

I do wonder about the phone though. Hopefully something entertaining comes from that.

Rick has gone nuts so I dont know what to think about the phone. They need to start tying up some loose ends that got too much going on. I hope they start to bring it back around, some of the things going on are getting kind of "out there". There's not going to be many original cast members left if they keep getting killed.

No one important! I guess you were right about Rick. And the story is finally coming together again. Now it's more about people fighting each other over security and resources than it is about the zombies. :shrug:

Yeah they are going the direction I hoped they wouldn't. Turning it into typical soap opera, lies, cheating, fighting and sex. I want zombies!!

Looks like a confrontation coming. They better not kill of Darrel, if they kill off to many more original characters they might as well kill the show. Damn mid season break:cussing:

So, what do you guys think Axle and Carol where doing in the guard tower together? She shot him down earlier after he thought she was a lesbian...

Yeah they can't kill Daryl. That would suck. They should kill Merle if anyone. These mid-season breaks suck, but at least the last episode was full of action. :gun::guns:

I don't remember Axle and Carol being in a guard tower together...

Although I like that they don't follow the books all that closely so that it keeps it interesting it does get really confusing trying to keep all the story lines straight.

I heard they caught some flack about not having enough zombie killing so I guess they tried to make up for it this season.

So after the show my wife and I had the debate.. What of the Dicksons going off on their own? Should Rick let that happen?
I don't think he had much of a choice. Can't keep the brothers apart without some resentment, can't have Merl in the group, could have killed Merl, but that would have its consequences. It sucks, but I don't think they had any other option.

Definitely cant have Merl in the group, nothing Rick could do about it. Obviously Daryle would want to be with his brother but I really think he will have a falling out with his brother and will go back to the group. Daryle will see that Merl is a bad person and really doesn't care about him. I think Daryle really wants to be with the group.

Back