• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

electronics needed with new ignition

tacodriver99

CB750 Member
Reaction score
first which is better ,Pamco or dynatek? im building my system from almost scratch and wondering with one of these systems ,what else is needed? rectifier,is there a cdi box needed with them?

i have a Pamco and it bad ass and was done with the install in 20 min

and works with all stick parts

Cycle-X !!! Check it out!! They sell them on Ebay and on their website. Its pricey at about $350 but I had been running the Dyna on my 76F model for teh last 4 years and decided to try the Cycle-X.. Holy Hel;l man!!

It reads like 90 pulses per revolution providing immediate feedback of any throttle changes and fires 3x per compustion stroke through all RPMs. I have never heard my machine so responsive!! WOWZER!! ( just put this on last night and am still in disbelief!! lol).

I am going to put the Dyna on the next bike (76 K Cafe) until I can swing another Cycle-X....then it will move to the 73 build and so on. Love hand me downs! LOL

Gonz

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cycle-X-Hig...180?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2eb7ce779c

Back