• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

What did you do to your cb750 today???

oooh.. these threads are always fun! I looked at mine in the shed and wondered when I'm ever going to get started working on it. :eek:

It rained here to day i looked at my 79 and wished i could ride it then looked at the 72 and wished i didnt have to go to work so i could work on it

Put some rebuilt carbs back on and fired her up for the first time since 1995 after a bit of TLC and $$$. I think she's still looking pretty good for a '78 reassembled.jpg

I coated the inside of my gas tank with the Caswell kit and went through my carbs and put all new fuel lines..hopefully get it going again in a few days. .

Sort of like Travis,
I moved mine outside my shop so I could scrub and power wash the floor. Then I organized my shop, putting all it's parts in one corner.

well out riding with some friends i went down high side after the lead bike dumped all its oil on the street what a shit day

Attachments

• IMG_2196.jpg
    IMG_2196.jpg
    313.8 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_2197.jpg
    IMG_2197.jpg
    316.5 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_2199.jpg
    IMG_2199.jpg
    316.8 KB · Views: 159
  • IMG_2200.jpg
    IMG_2200.jpg
    312.3 KB · Views: 138
Tore both of my 77's down to the frame and sorted the best parts to restore one back to life. Well.....more of a restomod. Going for a stock/brat/cafe style build. Should be fun. Long road ahead. Stay tuned.....

I moved my 1971 Amen from my living room back out into the shop so I can get it through inspection this week, getting ready for the season.

Looked at the bike wishing traffic in L.A. wasn't so crazy and I was out riding in peace and quiet on a long lonely road
where no one is on their phones and running stop signs.

Then I realized "crap, gotta clean the spokes before they start rusting again".
So that's what I did.
Kinda boring I know.

Mounted another front end only to find out I had a wideglide hub in a narrowglide front end. Oh well - do over and do it right. I'll be running it through inspection next week, then it's back on the 6 over tubes and with a new set of handlebars.

7 years later...
(yesterday) I picked up the runner from the shop and took the first proper run of the year in chilly 7C. Only 40km but it felt great.
The time forward should be a clean of the runner, and then the attention is on electrics on the project.

Back