• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Finally Joined

DevoCafe

Rocker
Reaction score
Hey All,

Just thought I'd join up to another forum, travelling around for a while now back to enjoy the bikes. Here's my back story:

I'm a car guy at heart but always room for 2-wheels. I've raced on 4 and still enjoy taking the cars out when I can.

Not that new (nor old) to bikes. I started off on a moped (14-college, I'm 27 now) then moved onto my brothers 750 Shadow for a few summers. Finally moved onto my own with an '08 600rr. After a few years of falling in love with two wheels, I picked up a '72/73 CB750 from some guy that tried to build a (very) budgeted cafe. I used it for a foundation to turn it into what you see below. Went all the way down to the frame and built up. Before I get into it, though the design is mine, the handiwork/artistry is that of a guy in an Ohio shop. Stan @ Northern Ohio Ducati-Triumph. He's a master at his craft.

The cafe has all sorts done to it, when we got it down to the frame we got into the mindset of "while I'm here I might as well do this..." since I'm keeping this forever so best to build it now rather than go back and change again.

- Frame has been modified, removed all the unnecessary tabs, looped the rear.
- Relocated the rear sets
- Cleaned up the wiring and located the battery under the tail
- New oil tank
- Wiseco 836cc kit (it'll do the ton, so I have been told :wink2:)
- Rebuilt front forks from some CB (unknown)
- Stan did all the body work (minus paint) in his garage at home... he's that good!
- A bunch of other misc. things.
- A graphic designer friend did the tail logo

photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpgphoto.jpgphoto3.JPG

Though it's show quality I ride EVERY chance I get. It's not fun for me if I'm not on it. But I plan on taking it to shows when I can and just enjoying it all around.

I will try to be as active as possible and look forward to running into some of you guys.

Thanks,

Devin

A stock 750 will do the ton so the 836 should get you past it a ways :wink2:

Back