• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Wanted - CB750K3 Headlight Ears Mounting Brackets and Grab Rail

interacts

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Wanted Headlight mounting bracket ears CB750K3.
Must not be damaged and no rust holes
Good Grab Rail with no damage on turn signal mounting points.

I have a set of headlight ears for a K5... chrome style with the bracket for beeper mounting. I'd sell them for $20 plus shipping, but shipping to Australia will likely be $25-30 assuming I can do it by first class International. I may have a decent grab rail also that I'd sell for $15. If I could get them in the same package and the weight is under 4 pounds, shipping would stay in the $25-30 range.

I'll have to look closer at my grab rails and get pictures posted if the price doesn't scare you away. I have 2-3 grab rails, but at least one has some twisting of the turn signal mounts.... I don't remember for sure about the others.

The headlight ears are decent structurally, but do have some rust that won't likely clean up, especially on the insides and at the bottom of the ears. I cleaned the outsides a bit with chrome to show that they will clean up some, but not completely. I'm guessing that if I put them on a buffer wheel I could get rid of all the rust on the outsides, but not the insides. These are actually good candidates for painting, but could be decent if you left them chrome... see the pictures for a better idea of their condition.

http://s590.photobucket.com/user/ganelson/library/1975 CB750 Headlight Mounting Ears?sort=3&page=1

I have a set of headlight ears for a K5... chrome style with the bracket for beeper mounting. I'd sell them for $20 plus shipping, but shipping to Australia will likely be $25-30 assuming I can do it by first class International. I may have a decent grab rail also that I'd sell for $15. If I could get them in the same package and the weight is under 4 pounds, shipping would stay in the $25-30 range.

I'll have to look closer at my grab rails and get pictures posted if the price doesn't scare you away. I have 2-3 grab rails, but at least one has some twisting of the turn signal mounts.... I don't remember for sure about the others.

The headlight ears are decent structurally, but do have some rust that won't likely clean up, especially on the insides and at the bottom of the ears. I cleaned the outsides a bit with chrome to show that they will clean up some, but not completely. I'm guessing that if I put them on a buffer wheel I could get rid of all the rust on the outsides, but not the insides. These are actually good candidates for painting, but could be decent if you left them chrome... see the pictures for a better idea of their condition.
http://s590.photobucket.com/user/ganelson/library/1975 CB750 Headlight Mounting Ears?sort=3&page=1

Hi checked photos out right hand one looks good left hand one looks bad with rust on bottom outside. this is where they get rust holes.
These are for a resto I'm doing and will be chromed.
I need Two grab rails with perfect indicator mounts both the bikes I'm restoring have the mounts twisted.
Send me a link to some photos when you find them

I just put the grab rail pictures in the same folder as the headlight ears. I also cleaned up the bottom outside of the LH ear just slightly with a wire wheel and took a closeup so you could see it better. If that was the wrong spot I can try to get a better picture of the area that concerns you if you want.

I only found 2 grab rails and one has turn signals with some deformation... I labeled those pictures "2nd rail". The "1st rail" is the one with straight mounts.

Here's the link with the pictures hopefully in a sequence that you can easily follow:

http://s590.photobucket.com/user/ganelson/library/1975 CB750 Headlight Mounting Ears?sort=9&page=1

I just put the grab rail pictures in the same folder as the headlight ears. I also cleaned up the bottom outside of the LH ear just slightly with a wire wheel and took a closeup so you could see it better. If that was the wrong spot I can try to get a better picture of the area that concerns you if you want.

I only found 2 grab rails and one has turn signals with some deformation... I labeled those pictures "2nd rail". The "1st rail" is the one with straight mounts.

Here's the link with the pictures hopefully in a sequence that you can easily follow:

http://s590.photobucket.com/user/ganelson/library/1975 CB750 Headlight Mounting Ears?sort=9&page=1

Grab rail is slightly different on turn signal mounts.
With the Left hand ear can you wire wheel that rust on the slot and show me how it comes up.
I want the right hand one it looks great .
I will put a picture up of grab rail

Back