• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Hi, Im new want to say hello..

wyliecoyote

wyliecoyote
Reaction score
Ive just picked up a non running 75cb750, pretty complete,motor turns,[29k on the odometer] inside of tanks a beauty.has that nasty king and queen seat. I will post pics soon. Im used to working on 2strokes so this will be a challenge 4 sure. But im thrilled to have found a fixer upper w/title for 550. I know im gonna be leaning on the regulars here for advice. Ordered my manual & ignition set today, p.o. lost the keys! Im stoked havnt decided if im going stock or roadser style! ...Thx Doug

Hey there, welcome! Nice folks and good info here. Hope you get your bike running without too much trouble. I've got a 1980 CB750C with 25K on it, needs plenty of love...

Welcome!! Good luck on the new bike.

I am two weeks away from my target date of May 18(B-Day) to get my 74 cb750 on the road. just sprang a nasty oil leak replacing the non stock oil tank(See oil tank post)

Thx cb dudes

I will post pics soon (not much to look at yet) Im just going to get the bike mech sound & ride it till winter then start makin her look pretty again. I actually fired it up for just maybe 15 seconds probably dumb to do but not the first stupid thing ive done! I will go through the correct start up routine & do it the right way (to the best of my ability) before i ride it. ...Doug

Back