• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

For Sale - Amen Savior Frame with suspension parts and axle

jpswino

CB750 Member
Reaction score
Unmolested Amen Savior frame with suspension parts and axle in great condition.

Frame has been powder coated but has a few blems from being around the shop. Nothing noticeable once the bike is built.
I have the powder coated tins as well if interested. $150 for the tank and rear fender.
Lots of other parts as well.
Trying to thin down inventory so I can move the shop to a heated space.

no title. Asking $650 obo plus shipping.
You could send this greyhound for less than $100 to any of the lower 48.

051.jpg

Frame has been powder coated but has a few blems from being around the shop. Nothing noticeable once the bike is built.
I have the powder coated tins as well if interested. $150 for the tank and rear fender.

051.jpg

do you still have this available?

Around The Middle Of January I Would Be Abl Pick Up If You Still Have It Then.I Am. EXTREMELY Interested!! Can You Keep Me Updated?

want the rolling chasis if its still available

051.jpg

I want the rolling chasis if its still available, im in lapeer and can take a quick ride up to talk more about it or to pick it up, PLEASE call or text me at 810-834-0932, so I know if its still available, my name is james

follow up on sale??

I want the rolling chasis if its still available, im in lapeer and can take a quick ride up to talk more about it or to pick it up, PLEASE call or text me at 810-834-0932, so I know if its still available, my name is james

Did you buy the frame? Is it sold? A small message here
Would be nice.

Wright Fox, are you still selling the frame? Been looking for an Amen for my next build. Let me know what you're looking to get for it. I'm down in AZ and could pick it up.
- Dustin (520) 891-4989

051.jpg
Hey hows it going? Im new to the site but been around the 750 for a long time. I love em! Anyway I was wondering if u still had the rear suspension parts for the amen and if so how much? I have the complete amen package the seat the sissy bar front forks gerter which I might sell or trade for somthing shorter believe these are around 37" none of this package has never been bolted together. Thanks for ur patients. ;) Suspension for the savior? uploadfromtaptalk1439342425223.jpg
Still got the frame? how much you lookin to get text 716880590three

Wish this was closer

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1439342425223.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1439342425223.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 208
I wish i had read your add more careful, texas now requires a title if there are numbers on frame [ this is a bandito state ] only frames manf. Before 1970 are exempt then you must have noterized bill of sale

Back