• Enter the April CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1976 750K worth restoration? Need advice!

Nomad

CB750 New member
Reaction score
I know you are all experts, but I'm not. I own a 1976 750 (I think it's a K) that was running perfectly and in beautiful shape when I drove it across the country in 1987 then stored it in a barn. Not touched since then, no fluids drained, stored as is. I live in California and the bike is in PA. So I'm looking at the costs of shipping and restoring. I'm not a mechanic and don't have time to do it myself. Not sure if it's worth the expense to restore...? Please give me a sense of what the bike could be worth if I wanted to sell it as is vs. restored and what kind of costs I'd be looking at to have it done in a shop. If I restored it I'd probably drive it for a while but might sell before too long. I appreciate your honest advice/answers. Thanks!!

The cost in labor will kill any sale price or profit you want to get out of it, for something that sat for that long would need a rebuild ground up. I build custom bikes from finds like that and do it for the love of the build not for profit.

store in a barn sense 1987 with out seeing it to sell it as is antwhere form $200.00 to $500.00 restored up to $5000.00

I would buy it sight-un-seen for $200. Get some pictures, I live in northern FL and I need a parts bikes for my current build. Drop me a line email: tqmonger@yahoo. com
850-910-3872 Brian

Back