• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Chop Source - Frame Jig Kits and Neck Centering Cones

Hope that mid to late November I can pick up one of your full kits. I have a Yamaha Radian 600 here that I want to get crazy with if it doesnt sell my soon plus I plan to start doing some work on bikes and this would be a great asset. Someone over on Chop Cult has one he showcased in his build and he was very impressed with it and by the looks of it, so am I. Excellent work and I hope to have this sooner then later. Maybe even 2 of them.

I noticed your only about 65ish miles from me and looking at your universal hard tail kit and wondering if it was possible to come out and pick it up? Shipping would prob be cheaper I bet then spending the $$ on gas.

Yup... Have 3 projects here and just waiting for every one of them to give me the green light (aka money) to start working on them and then I will be buying for sure. Hopefully wont be much longer. Im getting sick of walking around these bikes. I hate to start tearing into something and then hear the old, I dont have any $$ for you speech. Happened to many times already. haha

Yeah you definitely don't want to start tearing down bikes without payments! Haha :)

Let me know when you're ready to order! :bike:

Now you can upgrade to Stainless steel cones for an additional $18

2" o.d. - 3/4" bore.

neck_centering_cones_cs.jpg

angle_cube01.jpg angle_cube02.jpg angle_cube.jpg

Now offering digital angle cubes. Digital angle finders/cubes are very helpful in leveling your frame jig base and uprights as well as determining the angle of each tube of the frame. They're an essential tool for building and modifying motorcycle frames and have many uses around the shop.

iGaging AngleCube® - Digital Angle Gauge
• 3-Side Magnets, 4-Side Measuring
• Digital Level & Bevel Gauge 2-in-1
• Heavy duty aluminum alloy body (2.17” x 2.17” x 1.2”)
• Tracing absolute level
• Measuring relative bevel
• Strong magnets on the bottom and 2 sides
• Large clear LCD display, reversible reading
• Designed and Engineered in California
• Measuring: 4 X 90° - Repeatability: 0.1°
• Resolution: 0.05° - Accuracy: ± 0.2°
• Battery: standard 9V included

Currently $27.50

That's awesome. I'm just starting my own shop and I really wish I could get one now but I can't justify it. someday soon. Thanks for making these available.

When you configure a Standard Frame Jig, you now an option for heavy duty swivel leveling mounts (feet) for an extra $34. Each mount is zinc plated with a 3" stud, jam nut, and non-skid pad. They swivel 15 degrees in all directions. Made in the USA. Check them out! http://www.chopsource.com/frame-jig-...ling-feet.html

For you guys who already have a jig, you can buy just the feet without the clamps. Be sure to see the note about nut sizes. http://www.chopsource.com/swivel-lev...unts-feet.html

swivel_feet.jpg

All of our frame jig fixture plates are now black powder coated for the same great price. We have some new product photos to better show the frame jig bundle options as well. If you haven't been to our website in a while, check it out: www.chopsource.com

frame_jig_full_internal_standard.jpg

frame_jig_full_internal_swivel.jpg

frame_jig_full_adjustable_swivel.jpg

frame_jig_full_adjustable_standard.jpg

Frame Jig Rotisserie
frame_jig_rotisserie_stand_01.jpg

Back