• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

Let's see your CB750

Travis

Forum Staff
Staff member
Top Contributor
Reaction score
Ok guys, let's see your CB750s! My project Honda CB750 isn't much to look at, but I'll start.

travis_cb750_1975_01.jpg

My 76 I have had since 04. Bought it off of Ebay for $1025 in Milwaukee. Flew up and rode her home to Dallas in 20 hours! Been in love ever since!! Actually it is the same as the first one I had back in 85. I moved to Dallas on it with my dog in 86 and retired her in 88 to the junk yard. Kickin self in pants.....this one stay with me when I die! lol

426558_2830403631752_1792967787_n.jpg

flood060.jpg

I got some work to do. Whenever I start something happens to hold me up, I will get her back to normal, not as a show bike but as a daily rider, sometime.

surffly, What year is the frame? Are you leaving the kickstand off? This is probably the best looking custom I've seen, congrats and post more pics!

Damn! Theres some sweet rides in here. She's a beauty..Clean lines,polished and beggin for speed... Great build bro...... You all inspire me.......to pawn my soul for build cash lol....

My 82, its a Brat and is called Menace

IMG_0967.jpg

Have a look at the carbs, so much easier to dial 2 in than opposed to 4! Cycle X is the only shop selling the kit I think.

There are more pictures of the build and the bike in the Gallery

Back