• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

New/Old member/owner in NE FL

JAXBB3

CB750 New member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Bill Bright. I live in St Augustine FL. I have just purchased an Orange 1972 K2.

Back in the day, 1975-76 I had a 70 K1 that a PO had replaced the stock tank and plastics with Orange from a 72 so I now have one that looks the same.

My mechanic friend and I will have it back on the road soon. Just had to do a little tweeking, New Intake and Airbox rubbers, new throttle cables, valve adjustment, clean the carbs etc. As soon as the cables get here we should be good to go.

About me, rode back in my early 20's then took a break till I was 40. 69 in June. Current ride is an 2018 Goldwing Tour. I have been an MSF Ridercoach since November of 2007. Still teaching others to ride.

I am planning to have the bike on display at the Riding Into History show at World Golf Village the last week in April. If you are anywhere near you really should stop in to this show. If you see the bike with a Florida Tag "REERUN", stop and say hi. I will be working the show as a volunteer.

Ride safe.

Hello, my name is Bill Bright. I live in St Augustine FL. I have just purchased an Orange 1972 K2.

Back in the day, 1975-76 I had a 70 K1 that a PO had replaced the stock tank and plastics with Orange from a 72 so I now have one that looks the same.

My mechanic friend and I will have it back on the road soon. Just had to do a little tweeking, New Intake and Airbox rubbers, new throttle cables, valve adjustment, clean the carbs etc. As soon as the cables get here we should be good to go.

About me, rode back in my early 20's then took a break till I was 40. 69 in June. Current ride is an 2018 Goldwing Tour. I have been an MSF Ridercoach since November of 2007. Still teaching others to ride.

I am planning to have the bike on display at the Riding Into History show at World Golf Village the last week in April. If you are anywhere near you really should stop in to this show. If you see the bike with a Florida Tag "REERUN", stop and say hi. I will be working the show as a volunteer.

Ride safe.

I live in Jax Beach. I’ll try to stop by and check it out!

Back