• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

My cb750 and saying hello!!

RONNIO22

CB750 New member
Reaction score
mail.jpg IMG_20120407_144822.jpg IMG_20120407_144612.jpg

Hey everyone!! I'm new to the board so I just wanted to say hello and show what I ride. There are a ton of nice bikes on here! I had travis making a hardtail for me and he told me to come check it out here. Glad I did. Alot of great work on here, very nice!! I'll write up a little about my bike and I'm sure I'll be talking to you guys here and there. Take care.

It is a 1975 HONDA CB750F. I fitted a 2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 front end and rear swingarm to the CB750 frame. I had Sled Alley Hotrods in Clinton Twp. MI. smooth down the entire frame and metal finish any imperfections so I could have it chromed. He (Thanks Matt) also made the midpipe for the stock CB750 exhaust so I could fit the M4 pipe, did all of the finish welding of the suspension brackets, modified the oil tank to fit and got rid of the hole in the rear of the tank that the stock seat would normally cover. I did all of the wiring new from scratch and put all of the electrical on the back of the bike so the tail would cover all that ugliness. The tail that I chose is from Airtech-Streamlining. It is called a Universal Bimoto Tail. I also decided on the "WAVE" headlight for the front. I wanted to keep a raw look and thought it went well. All oil lines and brake lines are stainledd and chrome. Probably the most challenging part was the drivetrain. I had a stock CB sprocket modified with an offset and shaved about an inch and a half off of the rear sprocket carrier to move the chain in. I then had to convert to a 520 O-Ring set up because there was ZERO room. It ended up working out perfect and I didnt have to run a jackshaft(lucky). After all of that fun stuff, I polished all of my engine case covers and valve cover, had her painted and decaled wih real 22k goldleaf stickers(My son's initials) and cleared over. That's a wrap! Hope you like it.

I like the look...other than the Kawasaki parts on the Honda :doh: I do like it though, lot of polish work and fab to make everything work right. :thumbsup:

Lol

I like the look...other than the Kawasaki parts on the Honda :doh: I do like it though, lot of polish work and fab to make everything work right. :thumbsup:

Strictly because I wanted those rims man,lol . Otherwise, I would have went with something Honda for sure.

Awesome build my Brother, Obviously you are passionate about the motorcycle or you wouldn't have gone to the depth you have. Beautiful.

Back