• Enter the March CB750 Supply gift certificate giveaway! It's easy... Click here, post something, and you're entered into the drawing!

1977 vs 1978

Just curious... how much are you paying for it?

I'm waiting for pictures but they are suppose to be in really nice shape. The guys asking $500. Based on what I've seen out there it's not an unreasonable price. I bought the bike on Ebay and it should be here by the end of the month. It currently has a set of 4 into 2 side exhaust's. I prefer the look of the stock ones. The bike has a Windjammer fairing on it that I may try to trade. CB750K.jpg

Attachments

• CB750 Fairing 3.jpg
    CB750 Fairing 3.jpg
    301 KB · Views: 264
Not worth anything unless somebody is looking for one. Nobody really wants them anymore, I have thrown 2 in the rash over the last couple years because I couldnt even get $20 for em.

I have about 7 windjammer fairings sitting around that I've gotten for free because nobody wants them.

The port spacing is the same but the mounting on the head is different. The earlier K use a piece that bolted to the head in each port, then the exhaust slipped over the top and used clamps to secure it. The later pipes went right into the head and used the more modern split ring type setup. The pipes will physically interchange if the appropriate pieces are used. How it mounts to the frame and mufflers etc is totally different as are the styles of exhaust and everything would have to be custom made.

Back